Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Documented Idiocy .......Volume 1

8:45 a.m.
Brown Line Train Southbound
January 4, 2008
Woman on cell phone:

"Huh. Yeah, I mean that's a tough one. That's a really tough one. I mean, I don't really know how to answer that. I mean, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

I am not talking about this with you again. It's so like, last week. Because like, he's not going to call you if you threw up on his bed after you guys had sex. He's not. No, he won't. No, he won't. No. No. No. I know that you like him, but you really shouldn't have had sex with him or threw up on his bed. You could have done one, or the other. Not both. Uh, well, Kailtin I don't know what else to say. Well, I don't know. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Oh my god, there was this guy on the train who just got off and he smelled like crap. He was like, Middle Eastern or whatever. He had on one of those shirts that look like pajamas, you know what I mean. No, there all like, long and stuff. Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's probably going to drive his cab all day or something. (incessant laughing). Oh my god. Do you want to get Potbelly's for lunch? I want Potbelly's. I want Potbellys........I want.........Potbelly's. It's good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Ok, I'm going to get off the train now. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Have you heard about Britney? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know. They like, said something about it on the news but then kept all talking about Barak Obama or whatever. I know. I know. I know. I know. It sucks. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Ok. ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. K. Byeeee."

From Belmont to Washington and Wells, Kids.

No comments: